【忙碌的是世界還是你的心?】
夜深了,還睡不著嗎?
今天來讀 Sonny老師的翻譯&教學札記 的翻譯好文
引用自 Haemin Sunim 的書
“The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down”
幾句很有智慧的話
透過 Sonny 老師的翻譯更美麗了
-
1️⃣ When everything around me is moving so fast, I stop and ask, “Is it the world that’s busy, or is it my mind?”
當周圍的一切快速轉動,我總會停下來問:「忙碌的到底是這個世界,還是我的內心?」
2️⃣ Knowing our minds is just as important as trying to change the world.
了解我們的內心,和改變世界一樣重要。
3️⃣ The world has never complained about how busy it is.
這世界從來不會抱怨它有多忙碌。
4️⃣ When your mind rests, the world also rests.
當你的內心歇了下來,這世界也會慢下腳步。
5️⃣ If you’ve been unable to change a bad situation, even after many attempts, you should change how you look at the situation.
若你屢次想改變一個不樂見的狀況卻徒勞無功,那你應該改變你的視角。
6️⃣ Nothing is intrinsically good or bad. Good or bad is always relative.
事物本無好壞,所有的好與壞都是相對的。
7️⃣ Do memories cause your pain? Practice being in the present moment.
回憶讓你痛苦嗎?請練習活在當下。
8️⃣ Notice that your thoughts subside when you focus on the present.
當你專注於當下,就會察覺到某些思緒逐漸褪去。
9️⃣ As your thoughts quiet, so, too, the memories.
當你的思緒靜了下來,回憶也會不再作聲。
🔟 Because memories are, in essence, thoughts.
因為回憶本來就只是些思緒而已。
-
哪句最打動你呢?和我說說吧
Sonny 老師的人氣寫作課
https://hahow.in/cr/sonny-eng-writing1
#趁熱喝深夜雞湯 #讀完就快睡了
Search